Port Elliot Holiday Park
Port Elliot Holiday Park is located in the beautiful town of Port Elliot, right on the famous Horseshoe Bay beachfront at Port Elliot Road, Port Elliot. Powered campsites are available for the Class of 2020 and it’s a short trip on the free Schoolies Festival™ Bus Service, funded by government of South Australia, in to Victor Harbor to celebrate at Schoolies Festival™ at Warland Reserve.
Port Elliot Holiday Park is a Partner Accommodation Provider in 2020. Staying at Port Elliot Holiday Park means everything is included.
Some added perks of staying at a Partner Accommodation Provider like Port Elliot Caravan Park include having Encounter Youth Green Team volunteers on site and a dedicated free Schoolies Festival™ bus stop, so getting around will be easy! You also get the added benefit of not having your arm weighed down by two wristbands – giving you access to your accommodation and the Festival at Warland Reserve. You’ll be all set to celebrate with the rest of the Class of 2020!
What’s on offer at Port Elliot Holiday Park?
There will be bookings available for a maximum of 1000 Year 12 students. All accommodation will be in the form of powered sites. The sites will be 9m x 9m in size and each will accommodate between 4 and 6 guests, depending on how many are in your squad!
Costs below are per person for 3 nights including your 3-day Schoolies Festival™ 2020 ticket.
- Powered Site (Max 6) – $350.00
- Cabins (6 Guests) – $560.00 *must have 6 guests
- Holiday Unit (6 Guests) – $610.00 *must have 6 guests
Schoolies Festival™ 2020 accommodation and ticket packages can be split into 2 or 3 instalments. You can choose to:
a) Pay the amount in 3 instalments:
- Application– $49 (+ booking fee) application fee upon completion of application (refunded if unsuccessful).
- Deposit – 50% (+ booking fee) of Schoolies Festival™ 2020 accommodation and ticket package cost due 10th March 2020. (Note: $49 application fee included in this 50%).
- Final Payment – remaining 50% (+ booking fee) of Schoolies Festival™ 2020 accommodation and ticket package cost due 20th October 2020.
b) Pay Full Balance (less Application)
- Application – $49 (+ booking fee) application fee upon completion of application (refunded if unsuccessful).
- Full Balance – Total of Schoolies Festival™ 2020 accommodation and ticket package less the application fee ($49 + booking fee) due 10th March 2020.
A cash bond will need to be paid on arrival, this will be returned at the end of the weekend unless the site fails to meet the required standard than the bonds will be withheld.
Security, supervision and first aid
Guests require a Port Elliot Holiday Park-specific wristband to gain access and no visitors are permitted on site over the duration of the Schoolies Festival™ weekend. A minimum of 8 Port Elliot Holiday Park staff will be onsite at any given time during the Schoolies Festival™ weekend. St John First Aid will also be on site providing 24-hour first aid care over the duration of the Festival period.
Staying at Port Elliot Holiday Park is by application only. Check out our main Schoolies Festival™ page for a full overview.