Port Elliot Holiday Park
Port Elliot Holiday Park is located in the beautiful town of Port Elliot, right on the famous Horseshoe Bay beachfront at Port Elliot Road, Port Elliot. Powered campsites are available for the Class of 2019 and it’s a short trip on the Free MAC Schoolies Festival™ Bus in to Victor Harbor to celebrate at Schoolies Festival™ at Warland Reserve.
As a Partner Accommodation Provider, Port Elliot Holiday Park will be providing all accommodation packaged with a Schoolies Festival™ ticket so you’ll be all set to celebrate with the rest of the Class of 2019! If you chose to stay at one of our Partner Accommodation Providers, wristbanding will be available in your park, saving you a journey into our Schoolies Festival™ site.
Along with having Encounter Youth Green Team volunteers on site and a dedicated Free MAC Schoolies Festival™ bus stop to make getting around easy, there’s an additional perk to staying at a Partner Accommodation Provider like Port Elliot Holiday Park. You get a single all-access pass wristband for all you’ll need over the weekend.
What’s on offer at Port Elliot Holiday Park?
There will be bookings available for a maximum of 1000 Year 12 students. All accommodation will be in the form of powered sites. The sites will be 9m x 9m in size and each will accommodate between 4 and 6 guests, depending on how many are in your squad!
Costs below are per person for 3 nights including your 3-day Schoolies Festival™ 2019 ticket.
- Powered Site (Max 6) – $340.00
- Cabins (6 Guests) – $545.00 *must have 6 guests
- Holiday Unit (6 Guests) – $595.00 *must have 6 guests
Schoolies Festival™ 2019 accommodation and ticket package will be split into 3 instalments.
- First instalment – $49 (+ $3.55 booking fee) application fee upon completion of application (refunded if unsuccessful).
- Second instalment – 50% (+ booking fee) of Schoolies Festival™ 2019 accommodation and ticket package cost due 28th February 2019. (Note: $49 application fee included in this 50%).
- Third instalment – remaining 50% (+ booking fee) of Schoolies Festival™ 2019 accommodation and ticket package cost due 1st October 2019.
Security, supervision and first aid
Guests require a Port Elliot Holiday Park-specific wristband to gain access and no visitors are permitted on site over the duration of the Schoolies Festival™ weekend. A minimum of 8 Port Elliot Holiday Park staff will be onsite at any given time during the Schoolies Festival™ weekend. St John First Aid will also be on site providing 24-hour first aid care over the duration of the Festival period.
Staying at Port Elliot Holiday Park is by application only. Check out our main Schoolies Festival™ page for a full overview.